Whether you’re prepping for an interview with IBM, in the process of applying or just interested in what is going on in the world of IBM and technology – here are 10 top facts from that past month that we think you’d like to know!
1. Strong IBM Cloud performance in Q2 2015 & $8.7 billion cloud revenue over past 12 months
2. Watson could do what Nate Silver does + what 100 Obama re-election staffers did in 2012–in a fraction of the time. Find out more here.
3. IBM to buy Merge Healthcare for $1 billion to boost Watson’s sight. Learn more.
4. IBM and ARM are joining forces to boost Internet of Things device analytics.
5. 350 people tried out this year to be a ballperson at the US Open? More trivia here.
7. IBM unveils Linux-only mainframe, makes largest one-time contribution of mainframe code: http://tcrn.ch/1MxaiSp
10. IBM supercomputer Watson learns Arabic as it prepares to move to the Middle East http://bit.ly/1hx8M5N
What will you make with IBM?