IBM Malaysia was recognized as the Best International Organisation at the recently concluded Life at Work Awards.*
The Life at Work Awards recognizes and celebrates women friendly employers with leading workplace strategies that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion the diversity and inclusion agenda. As the boundary between home and work blurs, there is a growing need to achieve work-life effectiveness for better productivity and business sense. This Award calls upon employers to step forward and share their workplace practices that enable their employees to achieve work-life integration.
The winners were selected following this stringent criteria:
- Implementation of Work-Life Practices (30%),
- Strong Representation of Women in Decision Making Positions (30%),
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives which are Sustainable and Demonstrated Outstanding Achievements (15%),
- Role Model CEO who champions Diversity and Inclusion (15%),
- Public Voting for the Video of Short-listed Employers (10%).
This is the second time IBM Malaysia won this prestigious award. The first time was in 2013 when Life at Work Awards was introduced.
For more information about our diverse culture in IBM Malaysia, take a look at the video below.
* which was organized by Talentcorp and Towers Watson in collaboration with PEMANDU and the Ministry of Women, Family, and Community Development.
What will you make with IBM?