Interested in honing your Bluemix skills, while learning how to build mobile Internet of Things applications for the future? IBM has partnered with Four Years from Now and four global telecommunications service providers (AT&T, Rogers, KPN and Vodafone) to bring anyone from beginners to seasoned developers the Global Mobile Innovators Tournament.
Over a fifty-day period, participants can enhance their cloud development skills, while creating world class applications based around three Internet of Things topics including: Smart Homes and Buildings, Connected Travel and Transportation, and Smarter Healthcare.
This is the once in a lifetime opportunity for developers of varied skill levels to participate in an international tournament, while showcasing their skills in mobile app development to a global audience and major enterprises.
- Access Bluemix at no-charge
- See ideas come to life, while strengthening cloud skills
- Earn professional recognition and publicity
- Explore potential partnerships and business opportunities
- Obtain free mentorship from IBM and its partners
- Be featured on the IBM Bluemix App Showcase
- Join a world changing ecosystem and network with thousands of 4YFN attendees
- Experience The Mobile World Congress 2016 for the finalists where they can demonstrate their applications on the global stage in Barcelona – on us!
To participate, please visit www.glovators.io!
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs