Over the past year, IBM has been awarded a vast number of prestigious awards. Here are some examples of awards won around the world over the last few months as well as a link to find out more …
- IBM ranks #1 2015 Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- IBM ranks #22 “The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity“
- IBM ranks #4 in Top 10 Companies for PwD
- IBM ranks #7 Top 10 Companies for Mentoring
- IBM ranks #6 “World’s Most Attractive Employers – Engineering/IT student 2015” by Universum.
- IBM ranks #21 “World’s Most Attractive Employers – Business student 2015” by Universum.
Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders.
100 Best Companies for Working Mothers:
- IBM Named in Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies List For the 30th Consecutive Year http://ibm.co/1KKfznN
- 2015 Top 10 Most Influential Brands on LinkedIn (IBM #4) http://marketing.linkedin.com/blog/announcing-the-2015-10-most-influential-brands-on-linkedin/
Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Award
- IBM received Gold for Best advance in Learning Measurement. http://brandonhall.com/excellence-learning.php?year=2015
Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- IBM was received the 2015 Excellence in Practice Award by the Association for Talent Development (ATD). IBM was recognized for Creating Change Agents Across the New Manager Population.
Randstad Employer Award
- Ranked as #1 and won the only gold medal of MNCs in “China’s Most Attractive Employer 2015“
Universum Europe’s Most Attractive Employers 2015
- Ranked #1 Engineering / IT category Top 1 Universum Europe’s Most Attractive Employers 2015
- Ranked #9 in “Most Women-friendly Companies“
Randstad Employer Award
- won as the IT Sector Winner (#1 of all IT companies) in “Hong Kong’s Most Attractive Employer 2015“
Universum Italy’s Most Attractive Employers 2015 – IBM ranked #3 in Software & Computer Services Student Survey 2015 http://universumglobal.com/rankings/company/ibm/
- Randstad study: IBM is the 2nd best companies to work for in Argentina http://www.randstadaward.com.ar/
- Universum ranked IBM as #3 among students as an employer of choice for Engineering and #15 among business student. You can read more about it in this article, and in the Universum rankings website.
- IBM ranked #15 in Engineering/Technology for Students in 2015/2016 South Africa survey
- IBM ranked #37 in Engineering/Technology for Professionals in 2015/2016 South Africa survey
- IBM won 2014 “Newcomer of the Year” Award for Student Survey in South Africa
- IBM South Africa joined list of 70 certified Top Employers across industry, survey conducted by Top Employers Institute
- Selected as one of the 100 career companies (Sveriges 100 Karriärföretag 2015)
Top 100 Undergraduate Employers 2014-2015
- Ranked #4 in the Top 100 undergraduate Employers 2014-2015
Top 25 Employers by CNN Money
- Ranked #21 Why we were chosen? Young people at IBM aren’t just given grunt work. They’re at the forefront of just about every innovation IBM is working on — from cancer research to a new stadium for the Atlanta Falcons. “Our ideas our valued. We get to have a voice. We’re encouraged to be ourselves. That’s hugely appealing,” said Savannah Worth, a 21-year-old employee who joined the company in December. See full article http://money.cnn.com/gallery/pf/2015/06/24/top-employers-new-grads/21.html
- IBM climbed from #8 to #6 in Computer Science (a sub-component of the Engineering/IT ranking detailed for some countries).
- IBM ranked #12 “OTaC Online Talent Communication 2015 Study” OTaCUsa_200x200.jpg
- IBM ranked #23 “OTaC Social Media Talent Interaction 2015 Study” SoMeUsa_200x200.jpg
2015 NAFE Top Companies
- IBM ranked in 2015 NAFE Top Companies: http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/us/diverse/awards.shtml#Women
- IBM named #1 of the Top 50 Organizations for Multicultural Business Opportunities: http://www.diversitybusiness.com/news/supplierdiversity/45201513.asp
White Space Report
- IBM ranked #1 in Thought Leadership
- 2015 Top 100 InDemand Employers https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/indemand-north-america-2015
What will you make with IBM?