From launching a new Watson Trend app to using IBM Cloud to help blind runners to “see”, it has been a busy month at IBM. If you are preparing for an interview, looking to improve your application form or have a general interest in technology and IBM, these 10 facts from the past month will be right up your street!
1. New #WatsonTrend app can tell you what products are popular this season and why. Download: http://co/1O32ury
2. IBMWatson Health among most exciting innovations of the year according to techinsider http://ly/1Q42ZmJ
3. IBM’s new sports consortium to modernize stadiums and fan experience http://com/sports #THINKoftheFan
4. How 350 companies are working with IBM Watson http://ly/1HTHRYs NYBizJournal #CognitiveEra
5. Blind runner uses IBM Cloud to “see” mental map of the world http://es/1X9NQES Forbes Tech
6. IBM named #2 in LinkedIn’s 50 Most Influential Tech Company
7. Ginni Rometty on hackers: “Cyber crime Is the greatest threat to every company in the world” http://es/1XcjUb7
8. IBMer Jamie Garcia’s discovery could lead to endlessly recyclable plastics http://co/1lFplP3 #IBMResearch
9. IBM’s design-centered strategy to set free the squares http://ms/1kwoLCP NY Times #IBMDesign
10. How IBM Watson went from #Jeopardy champ to business #AI tool http://ly/1HTHRYs NY Biz Journal #CognitiveEra
To keep up to date with our career opportunities and other IBM facts, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
What will you make with IBM?