2016 is already here and at IBM, we’ve made a good start! A lot has happened in January, from CEO Ginni Rometty delivering the keynote speech at CES, to Serena Williams teaching IBM Watson to take a selfie. If you are preparing for an interview, looking to improve your application form or have a general interest in technology and IBM, these 12 facts from the past month will be right up your street!
1. Watch the replay of CEO Ginni Rometty’s #CES2016 keynote:
2. Have you seen Serena Williams in our latest IBMWatson TV commercial? #CognitiveEra
3. IBM serves up a digital grand slam at the #AusOpen
4. Welcome to the #CognitiveEra where IBMWatson is helping leaders outthink the limits of what’s possible. https://youtu.be/6SNs9kvRWSA
5. IBM unveils 4 new IBMWatson partners: UnderArmour, SoftBank, WhirlpoolCorp, Medtronic http://bit.ly/1S50z8o #CES2016
6. 23 years of patent leadership: Meet the IBM inventors creating the #CognitiveEra http://ibm.co/1Rpzpt3
7. IBM acquires IrisAnalytics which applies #cognitivecomputing models to combat payment fraud http://zd.net/1Qbezfo
8. 3 ways IBM Research in Dublin is changing the way our cities work http://bit.ly/1VbwD8t #IBMResearchCities
9. 2016 is #IBMResearch‘s 60th year in Switzerland. Our 1st lab in Adliswil: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAH9eUwQFP0
10. IBM Acquires Ustream and forms new ibmcloud video services unit http://tcrn.ch/1SzG6J6
11. Meet the IBM team that created reusable polymers https://youtu.be/jaTssjrh2pg #IBMResearch #WomeninTech #IBMPatents
12. Ford working with ibmcloud to help drivers make better decisions about their driving http://tcrn.ch/1TSB1cf
To keep up to date with our career opportunities and other IBM facts, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
What will you make with IBM?