This year, IBM has been recognized for and awarded a number of prestigious awards. Here are some examples of the awards won around the world as well as links to find out more. For a full list of Diversity specific awards, please see here.
LinkedIn Top Attractors 2016
- IBM has been recognized by LinkedIn as part of companies most sought after by professionals across the globe in LinkedIn Top Attractors 2016. IBM ranks #20 globally.
2016 NAFE Top Companies
- The National Association for Female Executives (NAFE), a division of working mother media has identified IBM as one of the top 10 companies for female executives in 2016. IBM also leads the elite group of organizations that have been on the NAFE Top Companies list for at least 15 years.
Vault.com Most Prestigious Internships
- IBM has been listed among the 20 most prestigious internships for 2017 on Today careers site Vault.com. See the list here.
- IBM was listed among the top five firms on Working Mother’s list of great companies for multicultural women. IBM got this recognition for in-house networks or practices in place that focus on providing added opportunities for multicultural and female employees.
National Diversity Council
- IBM’s Chairman, President & CEO, Virginia Rometty was named among the Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology by National Diversity Council, 2016
Fortune Blue Ribbon Companies 2016
- IBM has been listed among 2016 Fortune Blue Ribbon Companies which recognizes companies that got recognized in at least 4 of Fortune’s 7 recognition list. IBM was listed among the companies that got recognized for 4 list (Fortune 500, Global 500, 100 Best companies to work for and World’s most admired companies).
- IBM’s Chairman, President & CEO, Virginia Rometty was ranked #11 in 2016 World’s 100 Most Powerful Women by Forbes.
- IBM has been listed among The 10 Most Reputable Tech Companies in 2016 by Forbes
Webby Awards 2016
- IBM has won Webby Award in Corporate Social Responsibility for the World Community Grid project.
Leadership Excellence Award (LEAD)
- LEAD has recognized IBM for the best use of social collaboration. IBM ranks #1 for its efficient use of #socialHRsuccess.
Stonewall Top Global Employer 2016
- IBM is among the Stonewall top global employers 2016 in the Global Workplace Equality Index 2016.
Workplace Pride: World’s most LGBT-friendly employer
- IBM has been named 2015 world’s most LGBT-friendly employer by Workplace Pride and came first in their Global benchmark.
- IBM has been named 2016 most LGBT-friendly employer in the world
Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index
- IBM scores 100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index (measuring LGBT inclusiveness) for the 13th consecutive year in 2016:
Out at Work Top 50 LGBT Executives
- IBM Out Executive and co-chair of IBM’s Global LGBT Council, Claudia Brind-Woody, is number 4 on the Out at Work Top 50 LGBT Executives. LGBT Business Development Executive. Tony Tenicela also made the list: http://www.outatworktop50.com/the-list-2016.html
- IBM ranked #3 in CNN Money Best Companies for Women Executives 2016
Brandon Hall Group award for excellence
- The 2016 IBM Manager Champion Group has received a Gold award as the Best Unique or Innovative Leadership Development Program by Brandon Hall Group.
Universum Attractive employer ranking
- Globally IBM rose to 5th place (from 6th in 2015) in Engineering/IT.
- IBM also for the first time received the #3 industry award in the Software and Computer Services category.
GradConnection/Australian Financial Review
- IBM is Australia’s most attractive internship employer, and the second most attractive graduate employer in the GradConnection/Australian Financial Review Top 100 Graduate Employers ranking. You can read more about it in this article
Asia LGBT Milestone Award (ALMA) 2016
- IBM won the winner of the 2016 Asia LGBT Milestone Award in the Top 10 Best Corporate Employers in Diversity and Inclusion.
- IBM ranked 4th among Universum’s Asia Pacific Most Atractive employer rankings for 2016.
- IBM is among the top most attractive employers in Singapore in the 2016 Universum survey. IBM ranks #5
- IBM is among the top most attractive employers in Malaysia’s 2016 Universum survey. IBM ranks #5 for IT students.
- IBM is among the top most attractive employers in Thailand’s 2016 Universum survey. IBM ranks #4 for IT students.
- IBM is among the top most attractive employers in Philippines’s 2016 Universum survey. IBM ranks #3 for IT students.
- IBM is among the top most attractive employers in Australia’s 2016 Universum survey. IBM ranks #4 for IT students.
- IBM China won Radstad China’s Most Attractive Employer 2016
Join Jade Award from WHO Officer
- IBM China was also awarded the Jade award from WHO officer for IBM as role model and pioneer in China for our work around hepatitis B
- IBM is named among one of nine Star Performers by LGBT campaign group Stonewall in the UK: https://www.stonewall.org.uk/sites/default/files/top_100_employers_2016.pdf
- IBM France has been Awarded by Randstad, for its brand attractiveness, the best in IT, Consulting and Services sector in France. This is the 6th in a row.
- IBM Spain won Randstad most attractive company to work for in Spain
- IBM is among the top most attractive employers in Switzerland’s 2016 Universum survey. IBM ranks #3 for IT students.
The Times UK top 50 Employers for Women
- IBM UK is among the Top 50 Employers for Women in 2016. IBM was listed in the ICT Technology sector
- IBM UK has received the best apprenticeship program award in the 2016 National Graduate Recruitment Award.
Randstad “Foreign Company” Employer Brand award
- IBM was ranked #3 in Japan Randstad “Foreign Company” Employer Brand award
- IBM is among the top most attractive employers in Brazil’s 2016 Universum survey. IBM ranks #5 for IT students.
50 Best Companies for Latinas to work in
- LATINA Style Magazine has selected IBM as one of the 50 best companies for Latinas to work.
- IBM Canada ranked #2 in Canada’s Most Attractive Employers,
Talent Egg Award
- IBM has received the Best Internship/Co-op Program from talent egg
Institutional Achievement as a Hero of Accessibility
- IBM has received an Institutional Achievement as a Hero of Accessibility from Knowbility.org at the 2016 CSUN Conference.
- IBM is the only major IT company invited to present one of our CSC / Diversity collaboration project (February 10 – 12) UNITED NATIONS – Zero project http://zeroproject.org/
Discover what you can do at IBM.