Over the past month IBM have partnered with Sesame Street, developed a Cognitive Dress with Marchesa, launched IBM Health Corps and lots more! If you are preparing for an interview, looking to improve your application form or have a general interest in technology and IBM, these 10 facts from the past month will be right up your street!
- IBM and Sesame Street launch early-childhood education initiative. #IBMandSesame
2. The Marchesa Fashion + IBM Watson #CognitiveDress is here! And Karolina Kurkova looks stunning in it. #MetGala
3. CEO Ginni Rometty announces launch of IBM Health Corps to tackle public health challenges: http://bit.ly/1qGWJaG
4. IBM’s new Fellows are responsible for more than 10% of #IBMpatents http://ibm.co/1NFDKSD #IBMResearch
5. Watch how a group of students transformed Minecraft with IBM Watson to help combat disease. #gaming
6. IBM announces partnership with American Cancer Society to create Watson-powered cancer advisor: http://for.tn/1V2XQxX
7. IBM reports 2016 first-quarter earnings: http://ibm.co/1NxOS3P
8.Forbes on what happens when #IBMWatson meets golfing great Tom Watson #CognitiveEra http://onforb.es/1V0S00v
9. Using IBM Cloud tech, #Tribeca2016 attendees have been testing their mind control skills
10. Watch how Pfizer and IBM are partnering to transform #Parkinson‘s disease care
To keep up to date with our career opportunities and other IBM facts, connect with us on Facebook,Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
What will you make with IBM?