By Ella Slade
Over the past month IBM have been incredibly busy! If you are preparing for an interview, looking to improve your application form or have a general interest in technology and IBM, these 10 facts from the past month will be right up your street!
1. IBM’s 5,000+ strong “Millennial Corps” is bringing ideas like the #CognitiveDress to life: http://bit.ly/1R32V1H
2. A new player in the fight against Zika: IBM’s supercomputer Watson http://onforb.es/1NquZRT
3. IBM makes quantum computing publicly available on the IBM Cloud: http://ibm.com/quantumcomputing … #QuantumExperience
4. Five practical examples of how IBM Watson is helping people in their daily lives http://ibm.co/1TUWeEU via Tech Radar
5. The #IoT market is projected to reach $1.7T by 2019. Here’s a look at how it works:
6. Can IBM Watson unlock the art of music making? CBS This Morning has more: http://cbsn.ws/20SdMSP
7. At Roland Garros, IBM collected match data and analysis and distributes scores and statistics.
8. How Beijing is using the #IoT + #CognitiveComputing to help improve air quality management: http://onforb.es/1OScIgW
9. A recent P-TECH graduate and new IBMer shares his inspiring story http://huff.to/1TqdvV4 via Huffington Post #IBMEDU
1o. Here’s what IBM is doing to help women re-enter the workforce: http://huff.to/1WelCYH
Ella Slade is a Global Recruitment Communications Specialist for IBM.
To keep up to date with our career opportunities and other IBM facts, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
What will you make with IBM?