IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
IBM GBS helps clients solve complex business and technical issues – delivering innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. IBM GBS’s core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
IBM is transforming to lead. The next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs are changing the very way the world works. Using breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to further your career.
GBS India is Hiring!
Seeking Agile Coaches – As an Agile coach, you will mentor and coach developers and the team to simplify the process. You will come with experience in Agile Waterfall Methodology and coach, provide feedback and guide others.
You will be responsible for executing large Agile projects across geographies, implementing agile practices/tooling, and have experience in mentoring and coaching agile projects.
Learning will be open to Agile Coaches with access to all technical and management training courses needed. Learn directly from expert developers in the field; with mentorship programs. Make the best of the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you and shape your career with IBM.
As an Agile Coach will come with:
- Exposure to different flavours like Scrum / Extreme Programming / Kanban / Safe & Lean for atleast a couple of years.
- Experience of handling a large portfolio of multiple projects, and not just leading a team of Scrum Masters.
- Hands-on experience in Agile Coaching (on-the-job coaching, and not just training).
- Exposure to distributed sectors and should have worked in atleast one of above set-ups, either on-shore or off-shore.
- Exposure to “Distributed Agile” setup where the teams were spread across geographies.
- Should possess knowledge in Dev Ops technology.
Apply Here – Using Job ID:
Application Consultant Agile – Job ID: 67787BR
Application Consultant Agile – Job ID: 67788BR
For more information on technical opportunities at IBM, follow our campaign #IBMTechTalent and stay tuned in.
Discover what you could do at IBM ibm.com/india/careers